This coming Monday, 1st May, there will be two new shuttle bus routes cater for Don Mueang Airport. For just 30 Baht! Head to downtown Bangkok cheaper, better, faster!
UPDATED AS OF 5th March 2017: Increase to 50 Baht / Person
Prepared Yourself: Thai Festival 2017~ Coming Up!
Don Mueang Airport serves travellers coming to Bangkok via budget airlines, like Air Asia, Scoot and Thai Lion Air. With no subway train option at the moment, most travellers find themself hailing taxis or using the airport bus service.
Don’t Tell Others: Bangkok Shopping – Top 6 Hidden Gems Shopping Hotspots Guide
Don Mueang Airport shuttle bus “A3” runs through: Don Mueang Airport -> Din Daeng -> Pratunam -> Ratchaprasong -> Rachadamri -> Lumphini Park
U Need To Know: Uber Officially Banned From Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Don Mueang Airport shuttle bus “A4” runs through: Don Mueang Airport -> Yommarach -> Larn Luang -> Phan Fa -> Democracy Monument -> Wat Bowonniwet -> Khao San Road -> Sanam Luang
You can find the respective bus stands at Terminal 1 – door 6 and at Terminal 2 – door 12. The Bus Frequency is about 30 mins. The whole bus journey will take around 40 – 60 mins, depending on traffic conditions.
Don Mueang Airport shuttle bus “A1” runs through: Don Mueang Airport -> Kasetsart University (Viphawadi Rangsit Rd) -> Mo Chit (BTS / MRT) -> Chatuchak Park -> Mochit 2 / Northeastern Bus Terminal
Don Mueang Airport shuttle bus “A2” runs through: Don Mueang Airport -> Kasetsart University (Viphawadi Rangsit Rd) -> Mo Chit (BTS / MRT) -> Chatuchak Park -> Saphan Kwai -> Ari -> Sanam Pao -> Victory Monument
Need Some Inspiration? Grab a quick read below!
- 5 Best Luxury Hotels in Bangkok Under $100!
- 6 Cutest Bangkok Cafes You’ll Absolutely Love
- 3 Days In Chiang Mai And Chiang Rai (Northern Thailand) Itinerary
- Pray Correctly & Let “Thailand Four Face Buddha” Help You HUAT BIG BIG in 2017
- Got Lost? The shuttle bus conductors are usually helpful and speak decent English.
- There is limited luggage space in the airport shuttle buses. This option is best for travelling light / on a tight budget.
- Be prepared to open your bags when entering the BTS & MRT subway trains, if you are asked to do so by the security officers