DAY 3 – Chiang Mai, Thailand
Start your day with some truly fresh natural air! Feel the clean air slices through your body. With each breath, making you feeling new and alive.
1. Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden is one of Thailand most gorgeous and exquisite manicured botanical garden. Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden sprawls over an area of about 1000 hectares and encompassed within this area are natural trails, canopy walkway, glasshouses ranging from hill evergreen through dry cactus area to fresh orchid zone.
- Opening Hours: 0830H to 1700H
- Ticket Price: 100 Baht
- Estimated Time Spent: 2 to 3 Hours (Add on extra time if you would like to explore more Nature Trails)
2. Thai Style Go-Carts at Mon Chaem (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
Mon Chaem located at a mountain top which offers spectacular 360 degrees view of mountains all around you. During the monsoon season, you can expect amazing views of the fog that surrounds the mountain which makes you feel like on cloud 9. For adventure seekers, you definitely must try this exciting activity, which i call it: “The Mon Chaem Thai Style Formula One Go Karts Racing”.
- Opening Hours: Daily 0800H to 1700H
- Estimated Time Spent: 1 to 2 Hours (Add on extra time if you would like to have more rounds of fun with the Mon Chaem – Thai Style Formula One Go Karts Racing)
Ending off the 3 Days In Chiang Mai And Chiang Rai with a BANG! Intense adrenaline rush from the Mon Chaem Go-Carts!
Now finally its time to head back to Chiang Mai International Airport and bid farewell to Chiang Mai And Chiang Rai (Northern Thailand). At least now you can truly say you’ve been to Thailand, and not just shopping in Bangkok or lying on phuket beaches.
My three days itinerary are packed with what i consider the “Must Do” of Chiang Mai And Chiang Rai (Northern Thailand). Let’s start packing and GO!